Recent Posts

Friday, June 11, 2021

Seriously?

It’s after 4pm Friday and we have 1 address for the IN trip and no timetable. My wife’s cousin is having movers coming tomorrow and doesn’t know what time, so she doesn’t know when we could visit and is supposed to let my wife know tonight. So we did not book a hotel. If we go at all, it will be a day trip. Not far from where we live, it just would have been nice to swim, go to our favorite restaurant there, and go to Albanese. We could still do a day trip and just not get to swim. We’ll just do a hotel trip another time. We were all so looking forward to it. We do have a plan B. Hot dogs and s’mores by the fire pit. Weather should be cool.

UPDATE:  We did not get the address until almost 10am. We didn’t get the meet up time until we were about 20 minutes from our destination. We had a good time. I think my wife and I are very happy to have made the trip because her cousin really does not look well. She’s trying to get us to come to Las Vegas for our honeymoon that we have yet to have. She claims to have a hookup with a very fancy hotel and we’d only have to pay for airfare. Sign us up! My daughter has to be moved into her apartment and be allowed to have her brother stay over because we have no one else who would offer to let him stay with them and no way would we allow him to stay home alone for a few days. We’d come home to a lot of burning embers and we’d be homeless. Besides the finding somewhere for him to be, we’d also have to find the money for airfare.

Over a week ago my doctor prescribed an antibiotic for my sinus infection that I’ve never had before. I started last Saturday and was due to finish it tomorrow. I had to stop it this morning because I’ve been sick all day. The usual, plus nausea. Seriously? Canceled PT, had to have my wife pick up my daughter, and go to the grocery store. I’ve been sipping full sugar ginger ale since 9am (that’s what we have, and considering I ate nothing until 1:30pm, probably ok). I’ve had 1 slice of plain Killer Dave’s toast and am having plain brown rice now. I don’t think I want to see brown rice for a long time.😕

Kind of glad my wife is picking up my daughter. Nutjob is taking the lady razors from the bathroom and cutting up her arms and face and accusing my daughter of cutting her. Nutjob also said if she saw my car she was going to damage it (she tried once before and I had a standoff with her, her lunging at me and me lunging at her) so my wife said if Nutjob is outside in the driveway she’s calling the police. Why can’t my daughter move into the apartments already? This is crazy! I’ve watched enough crime shows to know there is a difference in self inflicted razor/knife wounds and being attacked by someone else, but still, all this drama is not needed. I’m hoping my daughter can come for a home visit for Father’s Day weekend so we can meal in honor of my Dad. It will be nice to get my daughter away from Nutjob that weekend too.

Lola’s Diner © 2008-2021

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©