Recent Posts

Friday, September 16, 2022

Sunday Stealing-Staying up late

NOTICE!!!!!  Bev's computer is dead and she has no way to create new Sunday Stealings.  I am guest hosting until she is back online. ~Kwizgiver

 

Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing.  Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves. 


  1. Do you have any Pepto-Bismol in your house? No. I can’t even recall the last time I had it in my house.
  2. Do you have a favorite flavor of vodka? I prefer vodka flavored vodka. I don’t get why all these flavors are needed. Back in the day when I discovered flavored schnapps I thought anything beyond peach was ridiculous.
  3. Is your backyard big enough to fit a trampoline? I could probably fit 4-5 trampolines in my backyard and 2-3 in my side yard.
  4. When was the last time you had eggs? I wish I could say today. I’ve been craving them, it’s been several weeks because I have Covid and I’ve been having smoothies to get my vitamins because I can’t take vitamins in pill form.
  5. How often do you blow dry your hair, and what color is your blow dryer? I don’t have enough hair to need a hair dryer. My hair is cut very short, so towel drying for a minute takes care of it.
  6. Have you ever gone to bed later than three AM? Quite often.
  7. Have you been to a surprise party before? Yes. The most recent was my own.
  8. What is your least favorite month? June. Not much going on in June.
  9. Have you ever gone to see a movie the day it came out? I have in the distant past, but I try not to. I haven’t been to the movies since before the pandemic. That was for a special showing of “The Big Lebowski” at Hollywood Blvd movie theatre. Some of the streaming services I have show movies that are in theaters at no extra cost. Since I have Covid and can’t leave the house, that works for me. I think this weekend we are watching the new Jurassic Park movie after we binge watch the earlier ones.
  10. Do you like movies/books about drugs, and why or why not? Movies I don’t mind. They let you see how people wreck their lives. I prefer other genres of books.
  11. Do you have scrap paper by your computer desk? I most likely do.
  12. Have you ever kept a bag from a store because you liked it? Yes. I’m pretty sure I have a few Bloomingdale’s bags from when I worked on the 17th floor at 900 N Michigan. I shopped the clearance sales on my lunch if I was bored or needed a gift.
  13. Was the last thing you drank carbonated? Caffeine Free Diet Coke.
  14. Do you own any yellow clothing? I can’t think of any.
  15. Last person you argued with? Could be any or all of my family members. All but 1 of us have Covid and we’re super cranky.

Lola’s Diner © 2008-2022

5 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

Mine will be out tomorrow.

Not only did I have COVID last month, but it also mucked up my daughter going to college. https://www.rogerogreen.com/2022/08/26/lydster-collegium-interrupit/

Lisa said...

Oh wow - I'm so sorry that y'all are all cooped up with covid. I hope y'all feel better very soon!!
You must have a HUGE yard to be able to fit all of those trampolines!

Jodi said...

Oh to have a big back yard!!! I think Covid/pandemic made everyone cranky, and true colors ran deep. But I digress!! Have a great Sunday!

Lori said...

My husband and I were both sick with covid week before last and we were fussy also. I hope you feel better soon. It took me a while to feel better. Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend.

https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

CountryDew said...

I am sorry to hear you have Covid. I hope you feel better soon. Take care.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©