Recent Posts

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Firefox V3.0 not playing nice with Blogger

UPDATE: It appears that the problem has been fixed, please look to my widgets on the right for EntreCard. I also deleted my temp files and cookies and rebooted my computer and this seems to have helped. If my widgets disappear, please comment to let me know, but I believe everything is working ok now. Thank you!

For some reason the new Firefox Update to V3.0 is messing with my blogger account, so I am reposting my EntreCard widget within this post. It appears that if you are not viewing my blog in Firefox, you cannot "see" the widgets to the right of my post. If someone could comment and confirms this I would appreciate it.

Special thanks to Renz at Live the Life of A Dreamer who notified my of the problem.


Lola's Diner
©2008

1 comment:

Renz said...

hello,

thanks for the mention but it's really no biggie :) we're all here to help each other, right?

And I've been your reader for quite sometime now. :)

keep it up!

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©