Recent Posts

Friday, June 19, 2009

Goodbye O'Malley!

Have you heard the news? T.R. Knight Checks Out of 'Grey's Anatomy' I really liked his character. I mean, his character was a total lesson in perseverance, don't you think? I did catch the last few episodes of Season 5. I know how it ended, but I won't spoil it for you if you haven't caught up yet. Options were kind of left open based on how they left it, but now it has been announced that he's leaving.

On another note, it has been announced that Jessica Capshaw has been changed to full-time status now. So there is hope of seeing a relationship with Sara Ramirez's character, Callie Torres. I'm hoping anyway. They've been playing pretty too safe with the character of Callie.

I will miss T.R. Knight's, O'Malley. You have to love his Andrew McCarthy Method of Acting. If I were straight and he were straight, I would totally crush on him. Lol!

Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©