Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thursday Thunks/Rants

Welcome to the July 9th version of Thursday Thunks!
(posted on Wednesday)

1. Do you tend to have a guilty conscious? Yes....doesn't it go hand and hand with obsessing?

2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth? Not all of them.

3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy? Creamy JIF

4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on? Left

5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil? Blue

6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral? I watched the whole thing.

7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year? Were you invited to their graduation party? Did you go? No.

8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes? White with black

9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you? She's shy.

10. Can you draw a perfect circle? How much time do I have?

11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent? Watermelon

12. What does your sibling do for a living? Office worker.

13. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now? 7

14. Do you know sign language? Just the important one....

15. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk? We don't have sidewalks. But doesn't everyone know you step on a crack you break your mama's back?

16. And the sheets on your bed look like....? Tan.

17. What is something that everyone else has but you don't? MONEY. Could I just have 1 month where something unexpected doesn't come up? One month where I could go for a freakin Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino (my fav) and not have to debate (in my head) the expense and then walk away deciding I can't really afford it?

Oh, in case you haven't seen me around, it's because my DSL modem took a dump Tuesday. I'm on dial-up until the new modem arrives. When I told Anastasia how much the new modem was, she said "Happy Birthday". So, Happy freakin' early birthday present to me. Sniff...and I was hoping she'd get me something purty.

And I could rant on about my experience trying to get a new modem, but let's just keep it short and say that Best Buy shouldn't tell you something is in stock, when it's not and Radio Shack needs to train their employees. They sold me a flippin' modem that isn't wireless, therefore I could only hook-up the desktop and not my 2 laptops. When the guy asked me what O/S I was using I said "2 XP's and 1 Vista". That should have given him a clue that I wanted to hook-up 3 computers, NOT 1.

Oh, and because I'm on dial-up it's virtually impossible to upload images to my blog or send the photos of the neighbor dog that our son took to Animal Control. Drummer Boy aka Metallica-head is at it again with letting his dog run wild. Our son scared the bejesus out of me when he abruptly ran back in the house this afternoon. He went to get the mail and had to run back in.

Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

2 comments:

soulful sepulcher said...

I'd write more, but # 13 has me staring and counting like an idiot.

(seriously)

Happy Birthday! (now?)

Ms Cupcake said...

Hi! Happy Thursday!

Dropping by from sits. Have a great day.

Ms Cupcake
ZenCupcake

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©