Recent Posts

Friday, March 26, 2010

Guilty (Secret) Pleasures...

I have to admit, I stole this from Stacey at All Stace, All The time who saw this title on her sidebar on her blog under the BlogHer ad.

Favorite Don't-Look-At-My-iPod-Display Band
I am a fan of all things 70's and 80's rock, with some current pop mixed in. I'm not a fan of Celine Dion, but, her Ave Maria is spectacular, and that's on my ipod.

Favorite Supermaket Rag
I don't buy them, unless I know I'm going to be laid up for awhile. When I do, The National Enquirer is a must. So is People Magazine.

Favorite Gossip Site
TMZ - without a doubt

Favorite Movie You Have Never Admitted Until Just Now That You Love
Say Anything. With John & Joan Cusack. I'm just a sucker for sappy John Cusack movies.

Best Sex Scene In a Movie
Without a doubt! Gina Gershon and Jennifer Tilly in Bound 1996.

Most Embarrassing Celebrity Crush
I don't know that I have one.

Television Show On Which You Want a Walk-On Role
comedy - Big Bang Theory
drama - Grey's Anatomy

Song That Makes You Table Dance
I don't ever recall table dancing. But, any Abba song will make me chair dance.

Favorite Trashy Novel
I don't read trashy novels. I typically read memoirs.

Favorite Movie To Be Depressed By
aka: Movies that make you cry. "Beaches", "Fried Green Tomatoes".

What are some of your guilty pleasures??


Lola's Diner
©2008-2010

5 comments:

JD at I Do Things said...

I'll see your "Ave Maria" and raise it a "My Heart Will Go On."

Us magazine or Star.

d-listed.

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

Robert Pattinson. GAHHHH!

Lost or House

Almost any music makes me dance. Table dancing sounds risky.

Valley of the Dolls, FTW!

Terms of Endearment.

FUN!

Anonymous said...

Beaches and Steel Magnolias for sure for crying movies. And I'm sooo with you on ABBA. Love them and how about Love Shack. That's just fun to dance to.

StaceyC4 said...

nicely done!

Lin said...

I buy one People magazine a year--when I go on vacation. It's perfect for vacation.

And for sad movies--The Way We Were--I cry EVERY single time. Terms of Endearment--when Debra Winger says goodbye to her kids, I'm DONE for.

Table Dance--Apparently Greek music. I actually danced on the table at a Greek restaurant last winter. Yeah, it wasn't pretty.

Anonymous said...

Something for you on my blog today:
http://www.babasfarmlife.com/2010/03/another-award-yipee.html

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©