Recent Posts

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Letterman sux

Last night Joan Jett was supposed to be on Letterman. I presume to promote the movie The Runaways, which is the story of her first band. Tina Fey was on and monopolized Dave's time telling stupid cutesy kid stories. I forget who was on after that. Anyway, it's just minutes before the end of the show and after commercial they go to Joan Jett singing. I don't even know what song it was because they literally played only 10 seconds of the song, then Dave came over to the band...and that was it. They didn't even air the entire song that she played. WTF?

Whatever happened to apologizing to the guest for running long and inviting them back another night? It was just stupid. And Joan Jett looked pissed. I know I would be. And I AM. I was looking forward to seeing her appearance. Certainly not only 10 seconds of it.

Dave Letterman you suck!

Invite Joan Jett back and let her play a full song and invite her back to the desk for a chat about her upcoming movie.

Lola's Diner
©2008-2010

2 comments:

Lin said...

I used to really like Dave, but now he is just a crabby old man. I really like Conan--I can't wait for him to get a new show. HATE Leno--gees, why is that man even on TV?

StaceyC4 said...

I didn't see it but I agree, that was really sucky of him. I mean, I know Tina Fey has a movie coming out too but we all know that THAT movie will get a lot of hype. The Runaways may not. I think he should bring her back, too.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©