Recent Posts

Monday, June 21, 2010

2010 Blogger Meetup

If you recall I met up with bloggers from Look It's Megryansmom, A Malasian Abroad, Communication Exchange, Duck And Wheel With String. You can check out that meet up here, Chicago Area Blogger Meet Up.

Last Thursday I met up with bloggers from Cardiogirl and Duck And Wheel With String. We had an absolute blast! We dished about blogs, talked about writers block and shared our experiences with blogging. Lin, you have to make sure you do that post with a link about the site that gives points for photos of yards and gives points for certain things. That sounds hilarious!

And yes, in case you were wondering, Cardiogirl sported a pair of Chucks.

And Cardiogirl, by the time this posts, you will be back home. I hope you had a fun time exploring Chi-town and hope you come back and visit us soon.

Now for the photos, because a blogger meet up is nothing without photographic proof:
And because Lin insisted on showing her best side on the second shot, Cardiogirl and I had to join in. Doesn't it look like all we need is a microphone and we can be a Motown girl group?
Did I say we had a blast?
Lola's Diner ©2008-2010

5 comments:

cardiogirl said...

You two are Fun! With a capital F -- see there? Thanks for coming out to meet me; it was the highlight of my trip. (Well seeing the kid ralph in the pool was fun, too.)

p.s. Thanks for the tune on the jukebox -- love it!

Liz Mays said...

It's been far too long since I came over and visited you. Lin reminded me of that. Gosh darn, I'm jealous. I hope to join in on this fun before long here!

Lin said...

We are some rockin' chicks, aren't we???! Sheesh, I can't believe the parking garage dude didn't give us a discount!! Sigh.

Thanks for driving, pally! It was great to meet up with you and CG. It's nice to just hang out and talk blog talk without anyone looking at you strangely. I love comparing notes.....and hugs. ;)

I think you and I are the official Blog Chicago Greeters now.

Thanks for the save with the spider. :)

natalee said...

How great is that?? I read all about it from Lin.... I'll be visiting here more....

JD at I Do Things said...

I'm so glad you all had such a great time AND remembered to take photos for all of us to share the fun.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©