Recent Posts

Friday, August 20, 2010

Review - CSN Online Stores

CSN Stores approached me to do a review. I selected an item from their over 200 websites. I checked out Accent Furniture and Home Decor, kids beds, bar stools, dining rooms Swingsets And More, and cookware. Since I've been looking for outdoor games to keep us all occupied when we go camping, I thought I'd check out Swingsets And More. I've been wanting a tailgate toss (also known as baggo or cornhole) game set. And I found them there with just about any sports team logo on it! Not only do they have tailgate toss, they've got other outdoor games and lots of other sports logo items.

Can you guess what I picked?

I selected the following item:


Tailgate Toss MLB - Chicago Cubs. I can't tell you how long I've been looking for a cornhole game. The prices at most other sites are significantly higher. I considered having a friend of a friend build me one, but decided I wanted one now, rather than on his schedule. The prices at Swingsets And More are excellent, as are the prices at the other over 200 CSN Stores websites. This particular item was normally $99.95, on sale for $84.99 and FREE SHIPPING!

Ordering online was fast and easy. The product was delivered on time. Unfortunately Fed-Ex left the package outside in a heavy downpour and the box got soaked. I contacted Swingsets And More and they re-ordered the Cubs decals for me and I received them last week. Now I can't wait to go camping to try it out!

I will definitely check them out the next time I'm shopping for just about anything.

For rules for Tailgate toss, see Tailgate Toss Rules - Ehow.com.

Lola's Diner Disclaimer: I was given product to review. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone. I was not compensated in any other way for this product review.

Lola's Diner ©2008-2010

2 comments:

Vera said...

How is this used? How is the game played? Sorry, I have no idea and it looks so interesting :)

sandy said...

Around here we call that Corn Hole, it was designed in Cincinnati, Ohio. Most are wood, kinda heavy though, and the bags you throw really have corn in them, and when you throw them are dusty.

We play it at almost all family gatherings.
Sandy

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©