Recent Posts

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday Thunks...

The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of lightning bolts and the number 1.

A. If you see a tornado out your window, what do you do? Grab my cell phone, weather radio, both cats and my kids and head for the basement. Once in the basement, make sure the extension cord from the sump pump is near it and run it upstairs in case the power goes out and I have to go start up the generator. Yes...this is a fire drill performed regularly because we live in an area considered tornado alley.
B. A celebrity knocks on your door saying that their tour bus/limo/pedal bike broke down (you pick the transportation)… who is it and what do you do to help them? It’s Rod Blagojevich and I point him to the nearest bus stop. Too bad he's not old enough for a free senior ride. No wait...the state canceled that, didn't they?
C. Brett is back on the Vikings – do you really give a crap? I'm a Bears fan. If the Vikings want what really is considered a senior citizen (in football player age) on their football team, then let them have at him. F#%k Farve. And I don't want to hear all the 'will he' or 'won't he' play/retire before the beginning of every frickin' season.
D. What side of the bed do you think Bud sleeps on? Top. I think there are very few people who sleep under the bed.
E. Cookie Monster eats vegetables now. Is this ok with you? He’s a freakin’ polyester puppet! He doesn't really eat anything!
F. All the TT’s get together for coffee… which state do we meet in? Illinois is always good for meet-ups.
G. Is the town you live in famous for anything? Infamous for anything? I don't think so. I live in an unincorporated area and most people have never heard of it.
H. Coffee flavored bubble gum – would you? I'd try it once. Will it have caffeine?
I. So Kimber lost her fight with a granite table…. what did you ever lose a fight with? Last year I lost a fight with the sofa and the Christmas tree. My knee went out and I went crashing down. The tree lost too, but not as badly as me. Lol!
J. Have you ever slept beneath the stars? Technically no, because the camper does not have a sunroof. Wouldn't that be cool if it did?
K. School is starting up soon, or has for some, did you get a new pair of tennis shoes every year while you were in school? No. We didn't have much money. If our sneakers were still serviceable we wore them until we wore them out. My son always manages to wear his out over the summer and thus that necessitates getting a new pair for school. Thank goodness I found a pair of 14 sneakers at Meijer yesterday. I've been searching for weeks and school started for him TODAY.
L. What two flavors do you love that you would never want to taste at the same time? Chocolate and margarita. (Harriet...why didn't you guess that?)
M. If you could shave a quote into a lions fur, what would it say? First off why would you want to do that? And second, who's going to help me hold down the lion?
N. Did you ever accidentally walk in on your parents doing the nasty? Did you ever purposely walk in on them? Nope. They only had sex for procreating...right?

Lola's Diner ©2008-2010

3 comments:

Stacy said...

They had sex to procreate? I thought they found me in the cabbage patch!

Lin said...

I always love your answers, Lola. I love your snark. :)

cardiogirl said...

Oh Lord, I didn't see the last question until Ace pointed it out. (Stops to wretch.)

Love the idea of the celebrity stoppin' by. I have to think about that and maybe write a post about it today...

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©