Recent Posts

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Randomness

I will be so glad when 2011 rings in! OMG. It's been one thing after another. My refrigerator has been making a funny noise. When I opened the freezer a bunch of defrosted food is what I found. I tried resetting it to make it colder but that didn't work.

I hopped on Freecycle. Nothing there. Hopped on Bookoo Yard Sales and found one. I went to take a look at it. The guy changed out all of his appliances for stainless steel. Now I just have to get it from there to here. I have arranged with someone, just cross your fingers it works out and I can get it on Saturday.

Lola's Diner ©2008-2010

1 comment:

StaceyC4 said...

I hope you can get it worked out and in to your kitchen FAST!!!

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©