Recent Posts

Monday, December 27, 2010

Review - Qwik Shower Gym Class Wipes

Awhile ago I received some samples of Qwik Shower Gym Class Wipes. I apologize for the delay in posting my review.
From Qwik Shower Gym Class Wipes Website:

Your Kids Stink

How do I know? Because my kids stink. They don't take showers after gym class. That's GROSS

I have 3 active sons and often end up with 6 or 7 boys jammed in my car. They haven't showered after gym class or sports practice.


QwikShower: The easy, green and affordable solution
to Stinky Kids

Easy: QwikShower gym class wipes are large, thick and cloth like (10” x 12”) moist, single-use disposable towels. They even have a scent that teenagers like. (Yes, we tested them.)

Green: Unlike popular body sprays such as Axe, QwikShower wipes are non-aerosol—so there are no fluorocarbon emissions. That also means the scent won’t invade everyone else’s personal space or overwhelm a locker room.

Affordable: You can purchase QwikShower wipes everywhere and they're super cheap. Purchases from this site ship for free

When I received the samples, my original thought was to have my son try them. He is turning 16 tomorrow and let's just say that when he comes home from school after having gym class everyday, he can get pretty ripe. I actually ended up using them myself. If you're a regular reader of my blog you know that I was in a car accident on the 17th of this month. After my trip to the emergency room I was outfitted with a very stunning immobilizer on my right leg. It was strapped onto my leg over my jeans with like a billion velcro straps and it covered from the top of my thigh all the way to my ankle. In addition to injuring my knee, I aggravated my back problems, therefore I could not remove the contraption without assistance. Because I was home alone, trapped all weekend, I was literally also trapped in the jeans I was wearing Friday evening. I could not remove them to shower. The Qwik Shower Gym Class Wipes came in very handy when I realized that it would be days before my kids were home and could help me remove the immobilizer so I could shower.

The Qwik Shower Gym Class Wipes are the perfect size. Much larger than those disposable hand wipes that come in a plastic bottle. The scent is fresh and pleasant smelling and doesn't linger. These are just the thing to freshen up when you can't shower, but want to feel and smell clean. They are perfect to give your kids to use at school to freshen up at gym class or add a bunch to your gym bag when you go to the fitness center and don't want to go out into the cold weather immediately after showering at the gym.

Lola's Diner Disclaimer: I was given this product to review. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone. I was not compensated in any other way for this product review.

Lola's Diner ©2008-2010

1 comment:

StaceyC4 said...

I think I should get a case of these for my son! He ALWAYS stinks!

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©