Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Memory books Part 2

So I did it. I actually bought 2 really cool looking journals to use as Memory Books.
MALEDEN Refillable Spiral Daily Notepad Classic Embossed Travel Journal Diary https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GRMG6R0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_Y4epBbTZGCHQB
I also had to spring for a set of quick-drying, no smear fancy markers. Being left handed, the no smear is not optional.

So then I decided I had to get something to tote these around in and make use of wait times for all my appointments. Not a tote. NOT a purse. More like a cross body messenger bag. Just like the Bellino one which has vanished on me.
Bellino the Outback Sling, Brown https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0052ZGFAM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_oWepBbYPW5SQ5
I think it took me 6 months to select that cross body messenger bag. I figure it will turn up after I buy a suitable stand in. 
So I got a deal on a Union Bay cross body bag. Not a messenger bag, but definitely NOT a purse. I’m not a purse person. Can we call it a satchel?

https://www.shopko.com//catalog/product.jsp?productId=206807&utm_source=google&utm_medium=pla&utm_campaign=%5BPLA%5D+%5BNB%5D+State+-+Mobile&utm_content=Women+-+Handbags+%26+Accessories+-+Handbags+%26+Wallets+-+Union+Bay&cm_mmc=google-cpc-_-pla-_-women-_-19062488&gclid=Cj0KCQjwvezZBRDkARIsADKQyPmCUm8O-Etdj1zrlckiiseMicQWufQxxmGIZS71UBEDCB9kRI4wjw4aAjwLEALw_wcB

Ok, so it’s, kinda girly. But it’s also kinda 70’s...maybe? Boho? I have this thing lately about calling clothing and stuff Boho. So, it’s got that tassel goin on, that’s kind of Boho, right? It is a cross body bag. It’s very much that. I’m good with that. The 2 journals, pens and extra paper fit perfectly. Still room for a charger pack and phone cord too.

I’m so glad I painstakingly looked up photos for each item. Sorry, they are not showing up in the post. 🤨

Lola's Diner ©2008-2017

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©