Recent Posts

Friday, June 22, 2018

Memory books and boxes

Have you ever thought about writing a book with your memories for your children? Or doing a memory box? Do you have any ideas?

I went on Pinterest and got some ideas. I think the way I want to approach it is to take my Tupperware Photo Boxes, get them in chronological order. Start with those photos and not only write about them, but the spaces in between. And also write about my memories growing up. 

Because of my children’s illness’s they don’t talk much about before they became ill. I’m not sure if it’s the illness that caused them to lose those memories, or if they still have them but don’t talk about them because they don’t want to bring them up and possibly make me sad. My daughter brought one up about a week ago and I can’t even express how happy I was that she retained that one and that it was a happy one.

There is a noticeable gap between those photo boxes and photos saved from my Blackberry and iPhones onto my backup drive. 

I want to start taking more photos and start using the camera I bought for our wedding. 

Update: I ordered 2 journals on Amazon along with lined refills, a cabinet organizer thing, and my main reason for ordering...rubber covers for my Honda Key Fob. I had to spend $35 to get next day shipping. The key fob thing had me freaked out, since I can’t find the other fob and the valet key. (If my son would stop snooping and moving things around, the keys would be where I store them.) I had to get those suckers fast. My spouse was nice enough to check 2 nearby auto parts places. One used to sell them, can’t get them anymore, the other only had Ford covers left. Of course Amazon has everything. As soon as I ripped open the box I tore through it to find the 2 pack of covers, popped one out and put it on. That sucker is snug!

Lola's Diner ©2008-2018

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©