Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Success!

Sump pump is installed! Not a minute too soon. Pouring rain just before he finished. I had my spouse handle the plumber visit. I’m not good at it unless it’s something I know a lot about, I have questions, or I have a good rapport with the worker. I thought it was a guy doing a side job, but it was the actual plumbing company he works for. Big van with the company name plastered all over...I’m sure my neighbor saw it, he was home all day. Thinking back to my previous experience hiring a plumbing company I think I still got a deal, and it was for the price quoted. 

The small engine repair guy is coming this afternoon.

My head is spinning from all the maybe have to do things, not sure if I need to things, have to do things. Can’t even plan my day cuz of all the uncertainty. 

Got my recipes from Pinterest written on recipe cards. Got my list of what/how many of things that must be room temperature. Got my list of milks required. I’m pretty sure a run to the store will be needed. Evaporated Milk, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Evaporated Skim Milk.-???? Why are there so many kinds? Why do I always screw up and need a last minute run to the store? 

Come on S. L. E. E. P. 

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2019

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©