Recent Posts

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Sunday Stealing-Food Meme

January 12, 2019

Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!

 Food meme Stolen fromBook Mama, who stole it fromJenefur.  

Thanks to The Gal Herself for the suggestion!

01. CHEESE or CHOCOLATE? Chocolate.
02. BLUEBERRIES or STRAWBERRIES? Blueberries, although Blackberries are my favorite.
03. COFFEE or TEA? Coffee.
04. CORN MUFFIN or ENGLISH MUFFIN? Corn muffin. I am so sick of whole grain English muffins. 
05. PANCAKES or FRENCH TOAST? Pancakes.
06. YOGURT or CREAM CHEESE? Unless I made yogurt in my Instant Pot, pass, I’ll take the cream cheese. Homemade yogurt mixed with jam or fresh fruit is so much better and much, much less expensive, and less sugar than store bought yogurt.
07. RICE or PASTA? I haven’t had either in so long I don’t know which to pick. I’m 1/2 Italian, so I love pasta, but I also love rice with Chinese, Indian, or Mediterranean food. I can’t choose. I’ve been subbing bean sprouts for pasta and cauliflower rice for rice for so long that I’d probably go crazy and eat a whole pot of whatever I chose.
08. CAKE or PIE? Death by chocolate cake. 
09. GROUND BEEF or GROUND TURKEY? Ground beef. I ate ground turkey for so long that I can’t stand the taste or texture. I still love turkey slices.
10. HOT DOGS or HAMBURGERS? If it’s a Nathan’s hot dog versus my killer peppers and cheese burgers, then I can’t decide.
11. JELLY or MARMALADE? Can I pick jam instead?
12. AMERICAN CHEESE or SWISS CHEESE? American, unless it’s a very mild Swiss cheese.
13. DIET SODA or NO SODA? No soda at all. I drink flavored calorie free sparkling water. Or Spindrift Sparkling Water which has a small amount of real fruit so it has super low calories and very flavorful.
14. LEMONADE or ICED TEA? Unsweetened Iced Tea. 
15. CHERRIES or GRAPES? Cherries.
16. CHOCOLATE QUIK or STRAWBERRY QUIK?  Depends on my mood and what the store has. The other day I wanted a single serve from the dairy case, they only had double chocolate and chocolate. No strawberry. Of course I had the double chocolate. Didn’t really seem like more chocolate, but it was such a treat!
17. WAFFLES or PANCAKES? Waffles cuz of the little squares that hold all that buttery and syrupy goodness. 
18. WHITE BREAD or WHOLE-GRAIN/WHEAT BREAD? Killer Dave’s Whole Grain Thin with seeds is my favorite, but very hard to find around my area.
19. PEAS or CARROTS? Both, together.
20. PUDDING or FRUIT-FLAVORED GELATIN? How is this even a question? Pudding wins every time!
21. COLD CEREAL or HOT CEREAL? Depends on what kind of cold or hot cereal.
22. KETCHUP or MUSTARD? Depends on what I’m putting it on. Burger-ketchup. Pretzel-mustard.
23. MUSTARD or MAYONNAISE? 
Depends on what I’m putting it on.
24. MAYONNAISE or KETCHUP? On a burger? Both.
25. BLACK OLIVES or GREEN OLIVES? Both.
26. ONION or GARLIC?  Both.
27. PLAIN BARBECUE or BARBECUE WITH SAUCE? With sauce.
28. SCRAMBLED EGGS or FRIED EGGS? Depends. If I’m having toast, fried eggs so I can dip it in the yolks.
29. EGGS or EGG REPLACEMENTS? Eggs.
30. MEAT or VEGETABLES? Both.
31. CHINESE TAKE-OUT or PIZZA? Probably Chinese takeout. We eat pizza too often.
32. SUSHI or DELI SANDWICH? Sushi!!!
33. WHITE CLAM CHOWDER or RED CLAM CHOWDER? Red Clam Chowder.
34. KEY LIME PIE or LEMON MERANGUE PIE? Key Lime Pie.
35. PIE & ICE CREAM or CAKE & ICE CREAM? Cake and ice cream. 
36. WHIPPED CREAM or CAKE FROSTING? Whipped cream frosting.
37. HONEY or MAPLE SYRUP? Depends. In a smoothie, honey. Pancakes, maple syrup.

Lola’s Diner cc 2008-2020

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Waffles...you get it! Each little square MUST be filled with butter and syrup. I am religious about that.

Plastic Mancunian said...

Iced tea is revolting. I tried it once in America and had to throw it away and buy lemonade to get rid of the taste.

:o)

Cheers

PM

Lori said...

We like Nathan's hot dogs too! So good! This one is a fun one. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©