Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Day 102 of Sheltering In

Tuesday. Talked to my daughter about what her group home is doing for 4th if July. She said no one has said anything. I told her to find out if parents can bring over homemade food. If allowed I have no idea what to make, but I’m waiting to get my question answered. Since it takes a committee for most questions, I thought I’d ask early.

PT has been hell. My right shoulder is screaming. I’ve iced twice. They are still trying to collect a copay from me, so I will have to call my insurance Wednesday. I’m not paying it, because I won’t get it refunded. They are not submitting the bills properly. This happened my first day of PT. Also, they have been calling my PCP asking for an order, when I already gave them the orders from my 2 orthopedic visits. They did this because the orthopedic doctor’s office is impossible to reach by phone, but why do they need different orders? These look like the same format and verbiage that was used for my previous stint in PT. It’s bad enough they cause so much pain, but then I also have to keep calling my insurance. Not kewl. My last resort is to call Anastasia because she works at the corporate office. I really don’t want to do that. She’s back to calling or texting my wife to arrange plans with my son. I swear I have not done anything to get cut out of that loop.

PT was MTW because of the holiday. I swear I will never do that again.

Apparently I’ve been nominated and won the prize of teaching my father in law how to use a tablet so he can have a doctor appointment on Zoom. But I may have found a way to have my wife offer to do it. Score!

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020




No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©