Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Day 99, 100, 101 of Sheltering In

Saturday, Sunday, Monday. My daughter sounds very down. A housemate got to visit family for a few days a couple weeks ago, and is on a home visit now. The rule is you must go 14 days on a home visit, because of the coronavirus. This one housemate can go just a few days. It’s not right. 

In other news, waiting on approval of my daughter’s leave of absence extension. Also, my daughter is trying to straighten out her union dues. Her supervisor did a “card” for my daughter so billing/collection of union dues stops while she is on leave. She’s gotten 2 invoices, May and June and they are continuing to charge her and the charges are adding up.

A group home in J town has 6 clients and 6 staff testing positive for the coronavirus. Also, 2 people that live in apartments are positive, 1 of them is hospitalized. Not good news. I know my daughter has read about this because she was the one who turned me on to the page that gives information about the group homes. Maybe that’s why she’s down? I’m going to talk to her about it Tuesday.

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©