Recent Posts

Sunday, December 20, 2020

Day 273, 274 of Sheltering In

Friday, Saturday. My knee pain has been terrible. The knee brace came late Saturday afternoon. Finding it difficult to find something to wear that is not tapered at the knee down to the ankle. Jeans are out. I thought a pair of sweatpants joggers would be ok. Nope. The only thing that doesn’t taper are my track pants. My wife had them in the laundry she took to her Dad’s to wash. Even wearing a sock feels like it’s strangulating my ankle. I stayed home by myself because I knew the long car ride would be uncomfortable, then finding a comfortable position at her Dad’s would have been an issue.

Something is up with my daughter. It’s either boredom causing depression because there is still no tv to watch. No Dish Network or cable. Staff did get a DVD player hooked up on the first floor, but was unable to connect one to the tv on the 2nd floor. Or it’s depression caused by her being told that if she can’t return to work by the date of her previous dr note she will be terminated. Her doctor gave her a new note saying she can’t return to work until June. (Could he know something we don’t ?) She was told she would need to re-apply when she is able to return to work. Her manager said they would love to have her back. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It could be general holiday depression, or all of the above.

I’m finding this knee pain making me super irritable. I now see where my wife gets her irritability.  

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©