Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Day 293-298 of Sheltering In

If you want to skip over what I’ve been seeing and hearing about current events, scroll down 3 paragraphs or so.
Wednesday was a late night due to watching the news about the Capitol. Every night is a late night for me due to chronic pain, insomnia, and the knee/leg injury. I’m used to it. But this was different because of the events of the day. Since that day I have seen videos online of someone who likely is a member of the tin hat brigade. One in particular went on for a long time and was repetitive. Military planes are in the air...as he spoke. Marshall Law is going to be invoked in the next few days. Not likely, wouldn’t someone have seen at least one of these planes? Yes, I’m a geek...a former accountant...I took notes and then Googled to find out what likelihood any of what he was saying was true. For starters, inconsistencies in the timing of when he was told the information. Fear mongering aplenty. He advised to prep for any event that may happen. Enough food, gas, cash for a minimum of 2 weeks, to a month. I’m good, but I don’t do cash. I just need to fill a gas can for the generator and I’ll be good. I should be doing that now for use of the snowblower and the generator in case of ice storms bringing down power lines (not China hacking into the electrical grid~where do they get this stuff from?) Allegedly 🍊 is moving from military base to military base, (like a chess piece one article said) because he is afraid of getting caught 🀷🏻‍♀️ Dunno. Doesn’t make a lot of sense. Allegedly secret forces were dressed as BLM and Antifa and confiscated the democratic members of Congress’s laptops. Allegedly these laptops have secrets on them that will take down 🀷🏻‍♀️those members of Congress. Allegedly all this stuff has been loaded onto Wikileaks. These laptops allegedly contain Hillary’s emails (hasn’t that ship sailed? What would disclosing them now do?) Other laptops have details about pedophiles in government office. This isn’t a 3rd world country, I would think the laptops would be protected against hacking, would be heavily encrypted, etc. The speech 🍊gave about a smooth transition of power is being translated to mean a smooth transition to 🍊’s 2nd term with a new cabinet. 

My wife’s friend HAD to talk to her today. More of the above. She also called Vice President Pence Judas and went on a long diatribe pointing out/connecting the dots between Bible prophecy and current events. I’ve read the “Left Behind” series, so I’m familiar with its take on “end times”. 

All of the things being “allegedly” leaked to the media, or the media refused to cover make me think 3 things:
     1.) It’s all true.
     2.) Parts of it are true, but not to the extent of the stories.
     3.) None of its true and its all in 🍊’s head and he’s got his staff and the military believing his every word and going along with it all until...until I don’t know what. All the conspiracies, all the military, 🍊having to keep moving to avoid 🍊 being....what? Captured? Is this a game of Capture The Flag?

My daughter is getting the Moderna Vaccine Wednesday. They are making it an event of sorts at the New Apartments! My daughter is so excited! I think the excitement is blocking her usual fear of shots. We have no idea if this means occupancy will be soon. (Gosh I hope so! I’m tired of being a storage facility. Had I known this would drag out this long I wouldn’t have been so overzealous in getting/saving for her furniture and stuff.) 

Wednesday I am finally getting my knee MRI. Gee, only a month and 4 days since the injury. I hope it works out because I’m tired of playing the in network/out of network game with every provider my insurance has referred me to. A rep I spoke with today is going to call the facility that the insurance specifically sent me an approval letter for and she’s going to remove them from the system, after a supposedly terse reprimand for the rudeness of the staff when I called. Unfortunately I can’t get to see the orthopedic doctor until the 25th. I’m hoping my primary care doctor can get a report and let me know a little of what’s going on. I started PT Monday. M had wanted me to use the push bike. I declined because right now if I move wrong I have piercing sciatica, not to mention extreme muscle cramps. I had visions of yet another PT injury. I think it’s prudent to wait until my doctors, therapists, and I know exactly what is going on with my knee/leg before I do anything too ambitious. I’m perfectly willing to do just about anything other than the push bike. Oh, and definitely no sideways skipping. Wtfork? 3 people were doing that while I was there. Obviously they are near graduation/near the end of their recovery. I had an excruciating deep tissue massage behind my knee where the Baker’s Cyst is, along the sides and the outside of my thigh, where the muscles/tendons/ligaments feel like they’re being stretched much too far and just a touch or the wrong position/movement sends me nearly into tears. I said nearly. I’ve been going to this PT place for 4 years, I know the staff, no way am I going to embarrass myself. 

Stay safe everyone.

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2021

1 comment:

songbird's crazy world said...

It’s sad how so many people are sucked into the conspiracy theories these days. The Orange One will be gone next week ...

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©