Recent Posts

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Sunday Stealing-January Part 2

Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!

1 .Can you eat with chopsticks?

Yes. 

2. Could you tell real money from counterfeit?

I don’t think I could tell unless it was obvious.

3. What do you think about school uniforms?

I am all for them. My kids wore them in grade school. White or burgundy polo shirt, navy blue pants, jumper, or skirt. Love them for 3 reasons:

   1.  No worries about kids feeling bad because their parents can’t afford expensive designer clothing.

   2.  The cost was reasonable compared to regular clothing.

   3.  No arguing about what to wear.

4. What ancient civilization would you most like to visit?

I had to research this. Most ancient civilizations treated homosexuals badly, some considered it a capital offense. However, Ancient Greek culture celebrated homosexuality in its history, literature, and art. Homosexuality and Civilization

5. What would make a great new Crayola color?

Interesting question. Is there really any color in nature and life that hasn’t been done? My favorite color was Midnight Blue and I heard quite a few years ago that they pulled it and no longer put it in their larger boxes. I’d say bring back Midnight Blue.

6.If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over its significance as a work of art?

I don’t think so. The intent doesn’t matter. What matters is the process and the end result.

7. What do you get in trouble for the most?

Interrupting other people talking. I’m working on it, but it’s hard when you rarely get to have a conversation and you have short term memory issues.  

8. Do you blow your nose in public?

I don’t think I would now because of the pandemic. If a person did, there could be serious repercussions. Look at the news and the lengths people go to just about people not wearing a mask, or not wearing it properly. I’m certainly not saying that would be ok, but personally, I would go use the restroom or maybe go outside, away from people. I’ve gotten death stares when I’ve sneezed wearing a mask, and I also pull my shirt over my mask as an extra layer in an effort to lessen the chance of anything escaping.

9. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?

Corporations and rich people have all the money. 

10. Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child?

Probably. Growing up we didn’t have much, and money is very tight now for my family, so the littlest things make me happy.

11. Who knows more...you, or your parents?

Pass.

12.What instrument would you like to be famous for playing?

I'd love to be able to play the guitar. I wouldn’t need to be famous for it, I’d just like to learn how to play. It would be so cool to go camping and play songs around the campfire. I was camping in Galena once and a group of people nearby had a guitar and a banjo. They played for hours. It was like our own personal concert.

13.Would you have sex with a stranger for one million dollars?

Firstly, is the stranger male or female? If they are male, no amount of money would get me to do it. And it also depends on the female stranger...

14.Are you completely in control of your body?

I don’t think anyone is completely in control of their body. If they were, I’m certain they wouldn’t allow themselves to get gray hair, diseases, conditions, or cancers. 

15.What is the coolest web site you know of?

Google. It’s a good starting point to find other cool websites.

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2021

4 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

having worn uniforms for 12 years of school, I completely agree with your comments about uniforms--for all three reasons!

Lori said...

I did not realize Midnight Blue was gone. That was my favorite color when I was a kid. I would bring that one back too. Loved your answers. Have a nice day!

https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

zippiknits...sometimes said...

You are so right about Uniforms! It would solve a lot of problems. The school our twins went to had a clothing exchange so that mother's could exchange clothing that was too small. I don't know that the 8th graders' mom's did especially the boys, but my two benefited by it.
Enjoy your Sunday..

CountryDew said...

Didn't know midnight blue was no longer in my Crayola box! Learn the guitar - it's never too late, and there are lots of things on youtube that will get you started for free. Check craigslist or FB Marketplace and you can find a decent guitar at a good price. I say go for it!

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©