Recent Posts

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Day 389-390 of Sheltering In-Waiting

Thursday-Friday. Thursday and Friday were PT. Thursday my right arm that I got the shot in was swollen and hurt just to move it, so the only PT thing that was a problem was the step bike. I just kept my right hand in my lap and let my left arm and legs do all the work. I had a headache and really wanted a nap, but that never happened. After PT I went to pick up my daughter’s medication. Of course it didn’t go smoothly. I was assured on Wednesday night that the insurance rep called the pharmacy to confirm it went through. It didn’t, so I had to get out of the drive thru line, park, and spend an hour on the phone with a jerk from the insurance company. My daughter wasn’t with me so I added her to the call, he told me to take her off the call. Then he had a hissy fit because I was using the speaker through the radio. (Wednesday night the entire call was on speakerphone...wtf?) After putting me on hold 5 times, he finally told me it now went through and I got off the phone and got back in line. I eventually got the medication.

Friday was PT again, but the arm pain was gone so I could do the step bike and the other stuff. Afterwards I went to Meijer to get the stuff no one told me we needed, but there were no electric carts, not even the wheelchair. So no shopping. No way I could walk the entire store after PT.

I haven’t heard from my sister in over a month, but my daughter talked to her today. Isn’t that nice? You’re saying, ‘Lola, why don’t you call her?’ Nope. Not gonna happen because I don’t know when it’s ok to call. If my daughter calls and it’s not ok, everything is cool because she’s the niece. I’m just her sister and I’ve called at the wrong time and have gotten yelled at more times than I can count. I’m not in the mood to get yelled at. Therefore I’m not calling her. 

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2021

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©