Recent Posts

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Day 409, 410 of Sheltering In-Waiting

Wednesday, Thursday. Wednesday’s PT was again brutal. But if I don’t put in the effort it’s not going to resolve my injury. No pain, no gain. Who said that? 

Primary care doctor visit Thursday. Surprisingly good visit, except for the weight gain. To much stress, stress eating. Pandemic pounds. Whatever. I don’t know how it’s possible, but my a1c was 5.6. That’s the lowest it’s been since I was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. (I looked through MyChart at my levels since 2018. I can see how he was so excited.) My doctor took me off another one of my diabetes meds. Now I’m on just one pill, and one shot of insulin once at night. I got a script for PT for my shoulders and back. Wondering how I’m going to be working on my knee with those too. I’m not cutting back on my knee work. I don’t want surgery. I also don’t want shoulder surgery. I guess I’ll be living at PT-??? 

I have to get up early to pick up my daughter from her group home. I’m hoping everyone will get along better. Mother’s Day will be a shit show. No tea party as I mentioned in my last post, yet absolutely nothing said about what the plan is. I think the plan is that there is no plan, just another stressful, crappy Sunday. That’s nothing to look forward to. I know my wife shopped solo Thursday and was very secretive about the bag in the way back of the Buick. 

My sister is having surgery on the 15th to remove a polyp in her lady parts. She really didn’t mention where it was. I think she’s having it done at the same hospital my Dad was treated for his pancreatic cancer. It’s all the way on the East side of Milwaukee. I don’t understand why it’s so far from where she lives. It’s a day surgery. I asked what the rules were at hospitals there, like can family be in the waiting area, but I never got an answer. It’s not like I want to be stuck in a waiting room with her creepy husband. Besides, I’ve had 4 surgeries and 2 babies and she only came to see my firstborn, hold her for 5 minutes and then left. No doubt she didn’t tell her husband where she was going. Whatever. 

Lola’s Diner cc 2008-2021

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©