Recent Posts

Saturday, July 31, 2021

And so it goes

The Blazer is still in the shop. Will it be another 3 month wait?

My brother-in-law gave me an Amazon 7 for my birthday. Friday I went to Best Buy with his receipt wanting to return it and get the the Amazon 10 and pay the difference. Seems simple right? Not so much. Apparently the store he bought it at rang it up as a Black Amazon 7, instead of the Denim Blue Amazon 7 that he actually purchased. I went to the Best Buy in Orland Park. They are a bunch of tools. They would not do the return/exchange/upgrade because it would mess up their inventory. Seriously? That’s not my problem. The store my brother-in-law bought it at, their inventory is messed up. Oh what will they do? It’s called making a simple journal entry to adjust the inventory. It’s not rocket science. Saturday my brother-in-law is taking me to the store he bought it at and he will make sure I get what I want.

My son had his first visit since the pandemic. Anastasia is at it again badmouthing me to my son. The nerve of her lying, cheating ash! My wife is furious and will be having words with her.

My daughter is settling in nicely at her apartment. We still have the living room furniture to bring over and probably 2 pieces that still need to be bought. She is making friends and been having bbq’s with other tenants. Everyone is very friendly.

Lola’s Diner © 2008-2021

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©