Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Seriously?

I’m gonna work backwards here. Today, the Blazer, took it back to the mechanic because it was super hard to steer and my wife couldn’t do it, so guess who had to drive it to the mechanic? And the magic number for repairs is…
🥁 
🥁 
🥁 
About $365. The hoses were new, but not tight enough, so it leaked slowly, until the pump went and then it came out like water from a faucet. So it’s back in the shop. 😠 The lose hoses were the fault of the guy who sold it to me.

My daughter is moved in enough to sleep at her apartment tonight. She got her Link card and a check to buy furniture and non food items. Bed is assembled, new mattress and box spring, dining room table assembled, I’m still working on the top dresser drawer that fell to the cement while both my kids moved it on a cart. I only have 1 C clamp (I actually had several, but my toolboxes have been gone through and clamps and screwdrivers are gone.) Since I have only 1 🗜 the repairs will be slow because I can only Gorilla Glue and clamp 1 spot at a time.

We had quite the entertaining afternoon, watching my daughter make her new bed. My brother-in-law was over and assembled the dining room table because apparently I don’t know what I’m doing having assembled it, disassembled it at my previous home, then assembled at my now home, then disassembled when I got a round oak table to replace it. I saved it, knowing my daughter would need it. Considering she was provided no furniture, and has very limited funds, it was a good idea. Anyway, my daughter making the bed…I do have video, but she’ll kill me if I post it ANYWHERE! Omg! We had fun watching her make her bed. My brother-in-law flipped the fitted sheet 3 times, I did once. Then he flipped the top sheet off about 5 times, I did it twice. Gurl has got to learn how to properly make a bed. I told her next time I come back I’m bouncing a quarter off it, if it don’t bounce, the sheets get stripped off the bed. Bwah hahahaha! It wasn’t like I left her to do it on her own, I did show her what to fix, she just wanted to rush to finish.

After that I went to get her a shower curtain liner and shower curtain hooks, and a bath mat. (I ordered a cloth shower curtain from Overstock) I can’t wait to see what she does with the shower curtain hooks! 

                                    Lola’s Diner © 2008-2021

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©