Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Getting moving help sux

My daughter still doesn’t have her living room furniture and Friday we go to pick up 2 dressers that match the bed we bought. So Friday we will be renting a truck or van. I’d bet we could get 1 each in the Buick and Blazer, but it would be tight. For the sake of family harmony….I’ll be renting something. During the day we can move her living room furniture. During rush hour traffic on Friday we will be picking up the 2 dressers. Now if the woman with the blonde console would get back to me and the stars align, maybe we can get all this done on Friday. It would fit in either SUV, but just easier with a rental truck. I’m just driving and supervising. I can’t wait til this is all done. We already have a dolly and I just bought a furniture moving dolly, so it should be easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

Today my son and I spent the day with my daughter, mostly at her apartment, some time spent on shopping for cleaning supplies. She made us smoothies for breakfast and grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for lunch. In between times I continued repairs on a piece, and taught my daughter how to make my famous pepper burgers, and freeze them.

Lola’s Diner © 2008-2021

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©