Recent Posts

Friday, September 24, 2021

Bun toting librarian

Hi! Our host is Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!

bun.png


Stolen from Bun Toting Librarian 


1.      When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Damn I’m old. How is it my hair has gotten so gray?


2.      What shirt are you wearing? Sponge Bob Square Pants t-shirt.

3.      Do you label yourself? Yes. I’m a lesbian. 

4.      What does your watch look like? I have a Men’s Citizen, silver with a blue face. I prefer Men’s watches because my hands are kinda large. I have a ladies Bulova I that’s teeny tiny and looks silly on my wrist.

5.      What were you doing at midnight last night? Reading.

6.      Last furry thing you touched? One of my cats, Maddux. He loves to do figure eights around your legs while you are in the powder room. Does anyone call it that anymore? I haven’t heard it in ages.

7.      Favourite age you have been so far? Forty. That’s when I came out and actually felt comfortable in my own skin. And I had the time of my life dating. 

8.      What is your current desktop picture? I’m retired, so the only desk I have is in a computer armoire. No space for any pictures.

9.      If you had to choose between $1,000,000 or to be able to fly what would it be? I could use the money much more than the ability to fly.

10.  The last song you listened to? “Into the Great Wide Open” by Tom Petty.

11.  What do you do when vending machines steal your money? If the item didn’t fall down and I have more money I just buy another and usually they both fall down.

12.  Would you move for the person you loved? Absolutely. And I did once. But it’s ok because I love where I moved to.

13.  Name three things that you have on you at all times? Usually car keys, cell phone, and wallet. Car keys not so much for awhile. (See previous post.)

14.  What’s your favourite town/city? Chicago. I loved it so much I moved there not knowing anyone.

15.  Does anything hurt on your body right now? I have an awful headache, and the usual, back, shoulders. Right now the headache is winning. Not sure if it’s what left of the pneumonia, my allergies, or both.


Lola’s Diner © 2008-2021


5 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

#8 - I think it means computer desktop, not the top of your desk.

Me, Myself, and I said...

40 was a terribly good age for me too :) Have a great week!

LA Paylor said...

I love Chicago too, we almost moved there (the company office was in Shaumburg) LOL at the picture answer... and our allergies are worse here in Colorado... always taking meds for them. I think 40 is a great age, in hindsight. I read somewhere when people die and change back to spirit form they take on the look of a 40 year old... must be something to that age when we're still healthy but wise enough to be ourselves.
LeeAnna

Lori said...

I am glad you felt comfortable enough to come out. I think people should just be who they are. Loved your answers. Have a nice day!

https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

CountryDew said...

I hope your headache is better. I think my 40s was my best decade, too.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©