Recent Posts

Friday, October 1, 2021

Sunday Stealing-Facebook questions

Hi! Our host is Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!


Stolen from Facebook

 

 1. Do you like bleu cheese? Love it! Never had it growing up.

2. Coke or Pepsi? Either, but it must be Diet.

3. Do you own a gun? Squirt gun.

4. Hot dogs or cheeseburgers? Cheeseburger (Vegetarian. Boca Burger. Beyond Meat has to be completely thawed and cooked or it’s gross. White Castle’s Impossible Sliders are da bomb! BK, Impossible Whopper tastes like it’s microwaved.)

5. Favorite type of food? Indian.

6. What do you drink in the morning? Coffee.

7. Can you do a 100 pushups? Probably not in my lifetime. ðŸ¤£

8. Tattoos? Zero.

9. Do you wear glasses? Yes.

10. Phobia?  Claustrophobia, but only when it comes to things like MRI machines. Brain MRI’s and radiation therapy while in an MRI-like machine where your head is put in a cage and fastened to the table will do that to a person. That being said, I welcome my annual checkups. Ativan is my friend.

11. Piercings? Closed. I had my ears pierced twice, but had issues both times.

12. Can you whistle? Just a regular whistle, not the fingers in your mouth kind.

13. Surgeries? 4.

14. Like gambling? Yes, but my system is made fun of. Winnings go in one pocket and stay there. Betting money in a different pocket and the amount is equal to what an affordable, fun night out costs. (So if I lose it I won’t lose more than I can afford.) I guess that would be “budget gambling”. ðŸ¤£

15. Do you like to dance? I love it. At my wedding 6 years ago I danced with my son all night. When he was little (4 years old and up) I’d take him on the dance floor at weddings. Little dude was a chick magnet! All the hotties would cut in to dance with him.


Lola’s Diner © 2008-2021

7 comments:

Songbird said...

I do the same thing when I gamble. I don’t do it often,

Bev Sykes said...

Love the thought of you dancing with your son.

Plastic Mancunian said...

#14 - The same as me. And it works ,doesn't it?

A squirt gun? I need one of those for a neighbouring cat that keeps coming into our house to eat my cats' food.

:o)

Cheers

PM

Me, Myself, and I said...

I have the same system when gambling. When the money's gone, the day is over. Have a great week!

Jodi said...

I like your answer to the gambling question!! Happy Sunday!

Lori said...

I have not tried Indian food, but I want to. I worked with a lady that was married to a man from India and she would bring in her lunch and it would smell so good. I was having my gall bladder problems then, so I never tried it. Loved your answers. Have a great day!

https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

CountryDew said...

I've never been "real" gambling. I would like to give it a go sometime.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©