Recent Posts

Friday, September 10, 2021

Sunday Stealing-Not quite 5,000 questions

 
Hi! Our host is Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves! 



Stolen from 5000 questions

 

1. Who do you take for granted? Probably my wife.

2. Short, knee, or ankle skirts? (if a man, have you ever worn kilts?) I like just below my knee, for myself. As for others? Short is good.

3. Do you wear a hat? I do wear hats. The type is dependent on the weather. Majority of the time it’s a baseball cap. 

4. Who's your favorite cartoon character? Wile E. Coyote. From the Road Runner cartoons. Just always hoping wouldn’t get clocked by an anvil or something. Why couldn’t Wile, just once in a great while, just step out of the way in time to miss the anvil, rock, or locomotive coming at him…It could even be just once. Just once.

5. Does break dancing impress you? Yes. It always does. 

6. Are you a miracle? A miracle baby? I guess you could say I am. My parents tried for 11 years to have a child, then I showed up. That was 1961. So without all the hormone shots and all the rest that goes with trying to have a baby after so many years today.

7. Have you ever eaten tofu? Yes. I’m newly vegetarian, so I will be having tofu. I have some in  my house right now.

8. Does the moon have an effect on your mood? I don’t keep track of that stuff so I wouldn’t know.

9. Many people will say that the Harry Potter books are pure fluff with no literary value. Do you agree? I have no interest in reading them, so this isn’t on my radar. I also don’t care for the author’s remarks about transgender people. She’s a writer. Stick to writing.

10. What are you doing next Wednesday? I think I have some medical appointment.

11. Why do so many people think Elvis is still alive? Because wouldn’t it be cool if Elvis was alive and if Jim Morrison were alive they could do an album. Tour even. 

12. Are your hands cold? Sometimes. Right now, not cold.
                
13. Have you ever given blood? Yes.

14. What SCI-fi books do you read? The only one I know of is “Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy”. 

15. Have you ever belonged to a sorority or a fraternity? No. I don’t think they have those at community college.

Lola’s Diner © 2008-2021

5 comments:

Plastic Mancunian said...

#4 - I always felt sorry for Wile. E. Coyote.

#14 - Did you read it? I often wonder what Americans would think of it, as it is quintessentially British.

:o)

Cheers

PM

Bev Sykes said...

I didn't realize JK Rowling had made comments about transgender people. Disappointed to read tht.

I would love to wear baseball caps but only a few are bit enough for my head.

Lolasdiner said...

I started reading it a few years ago and pick it up every now and then. I’ve never finished reading it.

Lori said...

I agree with you on #9. I feel that way about all celebrities. Just keep your opinion to yourself. You don't even live in reality. I hate to hear she said things about transgenders. Why would you do that? Loved your answers! Have a nice day.

https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

CountryDew said...

Oh, I forgot about Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy in my answers. That's a definitive SF book for sure.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©