Recent Posts

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Sunday Stealing-Mosher’s Blog


newsundaystealing.jpg

Hi! Our host is Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!

lastwords.jpg

Stolen from Mosher’s Unimaginatively Edited Blog

 

1. First thing you wash in the shower? TMI.

2. What colour is your favourite hoodie? 
Green. The inside is lined with Sherpa fabric which makes it warm and toasty.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? 
Absolutely! It was my wife.

4. Do you plan outfits? 
Sort of. In the warmer months it’s tshirts and cargo shorts, so I just have to coordinate colors. In the winter months I plan for warm days, typical days, and cold days. In the morning I pick the outfit accordingly.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? 
Not fabulous. Wednesday I failed to look behind me to insure the chair was behind me. It was not, so I went down on my right hip/butt. It still hurts and makes it painful to sit in certain chairs. 

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red? 
A Sterlite tub filled with clothes.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? 
I haven’t been dreaming lately. I only remember one in the last month where I woke up scared. I don’t remember the circumstances, just that I woke up scared.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? 
Unless you count the waitress at the restaurant where we had breakfast, then no.

9. What are you craving right now? 
I don’t really have a food craving now. 

10. Do you floss? 
Sometimes.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? 
Skinny soup. It’s that soup recipe that was all over Facebook last year. Every vegetable you have on hand, plus a can of diced tomatoes. Of course that includes cabbage. I can’t wait to make it. 

12. Are you emotional? 
I can be. Depends on what’s going on or what the situation is.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? 
I’m sure I have. I count sheep or bottles of beer on the wall when I can’t sleep. Sometimes it’s more than 1,000.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? 
Why would I bite into ice cream? Unless it’s an ice cream novelty like ice cream sandwiches, ice cream bars…why?

15. Do you like your hair? 
Yes. I’m in need of a haircut now. I will probably cut it at home.


Lola’s Diner © 2008-2021


4 comments:

Me, Myself, and I said...

I think that "skinny soup" has been around forever--at least I remember making something like it back when I was in my 20s.

Songbird said...

I’ve made that soup. It’s not bad.

Lori said...

Your hoodie sounds super comfy! Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

CountryDew said...

I would have to leave the tomatoes out of the skinny soup, given my ulcers and tummy issues. But perhaps I should try it that way!

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©