Recent Posts

Friday, April 1, 2022

Sunday Stealing-From Bun Toting Librarian


sunstealing.jpg

Hi! Your host is Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing.  Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!

 

AVvXsEgepH_CStot51IazPdYxWvl75IN4CJ-TemzExtzRzZiQqaeESq5fKxdT6uzXVLmfPZNkB9Gp_KfYiFX9hZ57y9AFR86zXtAeamWR8cV_kAY-hABrBsbEDqa.jpg


Stolen from bun Toting Librarian
(Thanks, Bud!)

 

1.    When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I look tired.


2.    What shirt are you wearing? I’m wearing an old Sponge Bob Square Pants t-shirt. It’s seen better days, so it’s either my night shirt, or my cleaning shirt.


3.    Do you label yourself? I’m gay.


4.    What does your watch look like? It’s an Apple 7 iWatch with a blue band.


5.    What were you doing at midnight last night? Actually sleeping. I went to bed at 11:30pm, which is early for me. It had been 1:30am/2am, but for the past month I’ve gotten on a more reasonable sleep schedule. 


6.    Last furry thing you touched? My cat Maddux. 


7.    Favorite age you have been so far? About 40. That’s when I came out to myself.


8.    What is your current desktop picture? Desktop? I don’t work, so I don’t have a desk to put pictures on. I do have a desk at home, but I hang my pictures on the walls.


9.    If you had to choose between $1,000,000 or to be able to fly what would it be? Dumb question. Why would I want to fly? I’d basically be a target in the sky. Besides, with the money I could fly anywhere in the world, I could charter a plane. I’ll take the $1,000,000 in cash please.


10.  The last song you listened to? No clue.


11.  What time of day were you born? I don’t know. It’s been awhile since I’ve looked at my birth certificate. I can tell you what time of day my kids were born.


12.  Where did you live in 1987? In Wisconsin with my Dad. I was getting ready to move to Chicago in 1988, so I was buying things I knew I’d need a bit at a time.


13.  What do you do when vending machines steal your money?Sometimes I feed more money in, in an effort to dislodge my selection that didn’t drop. If it just plain stole it, I might cuss.


14.  Would you move for the person you loved? Yes.


15.  Name three things that you have on you at all times? Wallet, keys, cell phone.


16.  What’s your favourite town/city? I think the place I grew up. It seems like it’s been forever since I’ve visited.


17.  What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Wrapping paper and a bow at Dollar Tree.


18.  When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? It was some time last year. I tried looking up a friend I hadn’t been in touch with, found an address and wrote a letter and mailed it. Didn’t get a reply.


19.  The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear? It’s been a few years before the pandemic. We attended a wedding. I think I wore a blouse, blazer, and slacks.


20.  Does anything hurt on your body right now? Do ya really want to go there? I haven’t done these posts for awhile because when I attempt them, they turn into a pity party. The steroids for my kidney condition have worsened the arthritis in my lower back and hips tremendously. It’s really painful to try to stand up straight, walk, use the stairs. It’s constant and very different from the pain I had from the car accident and back surgery. This pain is much, much worse. I’ve also had 2 falls last weekend.


Lola’s Diner © 2008-2022

6 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

It's surprising how few people write letters. I have ~50 pen pals, so I am writing letters all the time!

Plastic Mancunian said...

#9 - Yes - totally agree. Flying would scare me to death - but I'm happy in a plane.

:o)

Cheers

PM

Me, Myself, and I said...

I haven't been back to where I grew up since the 80s. Feel you there.

Lori said...

I agree with you on just taking the money. I would not want to fly either. Loved your answers! Have a nice day.

https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

CountryDew said...

I am sorry you are feeling poorly. Taking the money does make the most sense. My 40s were my best years, too.

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry you are in pain! My 40's were good, too.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©