Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blog Love Award



Louise @ English Opinion - Welcome to My Crazy World has awarded me the Blog Love Award. Thank you so much Louise! I’m now passing on the Blog Love to other fantastic bloggers!

Here are the rules:

* When you receive the Blog Love award, you should place the logo on your blog proudly!
* Link to the blogger that awarded you the love
* Nominate your friends and bloggers you read regularly, as many as you like
* Finally, let them know you’ve nominated them to receive the award

I am officially passing on a little Blog Love to the following exceptional bloggers:
1. BlueViolet @ A Nut In A Nutsell
2. Tammy @ Crazy Mom With 4 Boys
3. Sue @ Stay At Home Mom
4. Melissa @ Why Be Normal

Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

4 comments:

Susan Cook said...

Thanks for the award. That's so nice of you. I'll post it as soon as I can. Thanks again. :)

Tammy said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this award! You are so sweet. I'll get right to posting it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much! I really appreciate it! :)

Lola said...

Congrats to everyone. You all deserve it!

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©