Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lemonade Award

(IF YOU WERE WAITING FOR THE SHAVED EYEBROW PHOTO OF MY SON, SEE THE POST BEFORE THIS.)

Amy at Being Bipolar has awarded me the Lemonade Award. The Lemonade Award is given to bloggers who show great attitude and/or gratitude. Thank you so much!

The rules say I am supposed to nominate 10 blogs. I'm going to nominate 4 outstanding blogs.
1. Blessie @ Happy Life
2. Willa @ FickleMinded - A Life That Is Less Ordinary
3. Kara @ The Frugal Angel - Guided Psychic
4. Staci @ Just Bloggled: When Life Gets A Little Baffling

Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award! It's my first blog-related award ever.

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

awww, thanks for this, I can't believed you think my blog is outstanding.It's truly appreciated. THANKS A LOT!!!

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me for this award. It means a lot to me coming from you :)

Blessings,
Kara

Bless said...

Thanks for the award. I appreciate it very much :-)

Lola said...

Congrats to everyone. You all deserve it!

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©