Recent Posts

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Joaquin Beats Out Farrah

Joaquin Phoenix beats out Farrah Fawcett for most bizarre Letterman guest spot.
I usually watch Letterman religiously, but Anastasia insisted on watching that Dog The Bounty Hunter Show. (Just so you all know, I would never choose that program on my own. That guy looks like a walking freak show. Don't bail jumpers see him a mile coming?)

All I have to say is OMG! Judge for yourself:
(The over 10 minute video I had posted from youtube was removed, so thanks to Huffington Post, I have posted this link to a shorter version of the interview.)
Joaquin Phoenix on David Letterman, Courtesy of the Huffington Post


Lola's Diner
©2008-2009

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©