Recent Posts

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Drummer Boy aka Metallica Head Is Clueless

Doesn't he know that most people on a Saturday morning at 7:30am are either sleeping or wanting to quietly enjoy a cup of coffee in peace?

Dang it anyway! I have no idea why I woke up early (I was out not so late, midnight maybe, for a birthday party at a lesbian club. Then I was up later pillaging on Facebook until maybe 2am.)

Is it too much to ask for a little peace and quiet?

Get off my lawn dammit!

Oooh, by the way, at the party last night the birthday girl thought I was 32 years old. Helz ya! I'm 32! Damn that was sweet! (And no...she's already taken, but still it was sweet!)

Lola's Diner ©2008-2010

1 comment:

Lin said...

Looks like you and I had a great week--you with your "32" and me with my "boyfriend". Dang! We must have "it", eh???! ;)

What is with Metallica Head? Shouldn't he be sleeping off a hang-over like "real" rockers do?? Sheesh. He's bad at that too?

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©