Recent Posts

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Review - XXX Rated Product Review

A while ago I became part of Eden Fantasys Ambassador Program and had a chance to choose another product to review. (I have previously reviewed Belladonna's Toybox, a 3 dvd set.) I was asked to select among a list of adult toys available for review. I selected Pink Performs Lust G-Spot Vibrator.

At Eden Fantasys you can find adult toys, adult dvds and games. The selection is amazing.

I have to say this did look impressive, however I found it very disappointing. There just wasn't a very strong intensity level. The ribs and nodules are ok, but as far as the vibrator goes, it's not very powerful and because it takes a single AA battery, battery life is extremely low. (I think in the future I will look for a model that takes at least 2 AA batteries or C batteries. You can scroll down the page of the product to find out what type and the number of batteries it takes.) If you find vibrators you've tried before were too intense, then this may be the one for you. I didn't care for it.

It is made of silicone and very flexible, which is nice. And it does have ribbing and heart shaped nodules...also nice.

Using the Eden Fantasys rating scales
1 to 5 stars, I'd have to give it 1 star.
Intensity Level 1 vrooms. It just didn't seem very intense.
Noise Level 2 bees. It was not overly noisy.

So did the product have the intended effect? Nope.

Lola's Diner Disclaimer: I was given product to review by EdenFantasys.com to facilitate my review as part of their Ambassador Program. I was not compensated in any other way for this product review. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone. Links within this post will direct readers to EdenFantasys' site, which contains adult material.

Lola's Diner ©2008-2010

1 comment:

postzoom said...

We are looking for great blogs and we would love it if you registered yours with us.

PostZoom is a directory of the best blog posts which helps readers find great blog posts and blog owners drive more traffic to their blog.

If you are interested in joining, please check us out!

Thanks,
Eric Castelli
PostZoom

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©