Recent Posts

Monday, November 14, 2011

Redecorating Bug

Oh I've got it bad! We have been in our home 6 years and the only thing I have done decor-wise was paint my daughter's room in Raspberry Sherbet Pink (looks like Pepto Bismol pink to me, but she likes it. Lol!)

The drapes in my living room need to be replaced. They are the pinch pleated variety that uses a Traverse Rod. Do you know how hard it is to find drapes like that, and finding them at a price that you don't need to take out a second mortgage to buy? Everything is grommets! Blech! I really like the pinch pleated drapes with the traverse rod. I like to be able to open my drapes and look outside if I want to. And so do the kitties. And I want the thermal lined drapes. Sure I've seen that you can buy the lining separately, but come on, I want no muss no fuss, just hand the new drapes. All in one. That's all I'm sayin'.

I also want to paint a few accent walls. I'm planning on doing the painting on turkey day because the kids are gone and I have no place to go. I thought I'd get some stuff done around the house.

I realize I've procrastinated this long (6 years), but I really would like to have new drapes for the holidays. I think I've checked out just about every website I could think of. Anyone have any ideas?

Lola's Diner ©2008-2011

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©