Recent Posts

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Day 35 and 36 of Sheltering In

Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday my daughter and her housemates spent the day at day program because the group home had to be evacuated so exterminators could do their job. They go back the next 2 Saturday’s. They got free pizza lunch, so the ladies didn’t mind. And they got away from the group home, which they haven’t been able to do since March. 

My son and I have been watching Melissa McCarthy movies. Friday was “Heat”, Saturday was “I Spy”. I like “Heat” more. Pairing up with Sandra Bullock, was genius.

Sunday off to Walmart to pick up cheese for my daughter, and ingredients to make Chinese food for dinner. Did the porch drop at the group home and went home to make dinner. Baked Crab Rangoon, Shrimp Egg Foo Young, and Vegetable Fried Rice. The first 2 were spot on, the Fried Rice was a little heavy on 1 ingredient. 

No laundry day Sunday. Probably Tuesday. Monday I will be medicating and icing. Tonight my son and I will watch “Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist”. If you haven’t seen it, check it out. People break out into song and dance, and only Zoey can hear and see it. It’s better than that sounds.

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©