Recent Posts

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Day 62 of Sheltering In

Friday. Did a little grocery shopping, dropped off paperwork to extend her LOA, porch dropped a box of groceries. 

Yesterday my brother in law told me he wanted to replace my front deck. Materials, his labor. I was on my way out when he said this, so I didn’t have a chance to find out more. I asked my wife about it. She hadn’t heard him talk about it and told me he’s never built a deck before. Fabulous! I could instruct him, like I did when I had him install some upper kitchen cabinets. I could also send him some YouTube videos. If you don’t know how to do something, Google it or do a search on YouTube. That’s how I learned how to do all the repair, remodeling I’ve done. Can’t do it anymore. 😢

Still no word on in-law who had the coronavirus test.

Doing anything for Memorial Day? We’re going to watch NASCAR on Sunday. 

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

4 comments:

songbird's crazy world said...

It’s unsettling to wait on the coronavirus test ....hope your relative is ok

Lin said...

Yeah..but will he finish it?? The thought is sort of scary, no? Hate for him to tear it up and leave it that way.

Lolasdiner said...

Thank you.

Lolasdiner said...

I have no idea if he would finish it. Worst case scenario I instruct my son how to do the manual labor. If only we could pivot him towards hiring and paying someone to do it. If he’s really that bored I’ve got a lot of projects I’m sure he could handle.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©