Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Day 59 of Sheltering In

Tuesday. Dr appointment day with my PCP. It was follow up on all my various health issues. I also had questions because of my insurance change.

The appointment was a Zoom appointment. I have a sinus infection. I get at least one a year. I know the drill, press under and above your eyes, pain?  Then it’s a sinus infection. I’m also, I have a stuffy nose, and stuff draining down the back of my throat. He asked me the coronavirus symptom questions at least 3 times each. Difficulty breathing? No. Headaches? Always. Change in taste or smell? No. Sore throat? No. Sneezing? No. Muscle aches? No. Chills? No. Are you running a temperature? No. I check at least once a day. (For realz!) My doctor said if I get any of those symptoms to call him immediately and he’ll send me to get tested. I’m guessing to an area hospital, as we don’t have any drive up testing at pharmacies that I know of. 

I really don’t think this is the virus. (I’m not a doctor and I don’t play one on tv.) My ears hurt. That is often part of a sinus infection for me. Of course now that my own doctor asked 3 times if I had any of those symptoms, I’m concerned. I wouldn’t say I’m freaking out...yet. I’ll probably take my temperature a dozen times tonight.

Tomorrow the plan is a trip to the laundromat. I really don’t want to go. It just skeeves me out thinking about going. Only 10% chance of rain...can’t use that as an excuse. 🙋🏻I have a sinus infection. 🙋🏻My back hurts. Ok, I have Wednesday covered. 🤭

I think I’m going to look up drive-up testing in my area after I check my temperature again. Yes...for realz.

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

1 comment:

songbird's crazy world said...

Your doctor is just being super cautious. If he really thought you had the virus he'd send you to get tested.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©