Recent Posts

Friday, June 26, 2020

Day 97 of Sheltering In

Thursday. Did the leave of absence paperwork and brought it to the group home for my daughter to sign. Went home, had dinner, then scanned the signed forms and attempted to email them. Spent over 2 hours. I don’t know why Yahoo was making the photos blank. I tried multiple times. I even tried on my iPad. Nope. I tried resetting my phone and using another email address. Nope. Must be my phone if it did the same thing when using Gmail. So I scanned the 2 documents while in Yahoo, in the email I typed. It worked! The problem is they are a bit blurry. Still readable so I think they will be fine.

Day 100 coming soon. 
How to mark the occasion? Something special for my daughter? Surprise masks and social distancing visit?

The wife haircut is a no go. This weekend we are going to her dad’s, his wife (who is a stylist. Isn’t that what you call someone who cuts hair?) offered to give us all haircuts. I’m going to pass. I don’t want to be owing that woman anything. She is my father in laws 2nd wife. She treats him horribly. I like the haircut I did myself with help from my wife for the back of my head. My son claims he’s going to pass. I don’t see that happening unless I do it before the visit.

Anyone else in Illinois freaking out over everything opening up Friday? Especially since how well it’s going for FL, TX, CA, NC. At least tomorrow the grocery stores will have very few customers because everyone will be going out for breakfast, going out for lunch, going to a movie. Emagine in Frankfort will be open. I remember reading an article about different start dates for AMC, and the other theaters.

Friday is grocery shopping. Woo hoo! Hoping they aren’t busy. My wife has consented to accompany my son and I. She never goes shopping with us. She’s going to get stuff for her tackle box. She went to Walmart today thinking they have a lot of fishing stuff. Nope. Meijer has much more. I told her to go there in the first place. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©