Recent Posts

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Sunday Stealing-15 Questions You Never Thought You’d Ask

It’s Sunday Stealing!
"Our host is Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World".  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!"

1. If you could spend a day in someone else’s shoes who would it be and why?
I never thought of that before. Maybe my daughter, to see what she goes through with her illness and dealing with her housemates. Sometimes I don’t believe I’m told the entire truth. (That’s true about a lot of things lately.)

2. Which celebrity gets on your nerves the most, and why? These questions are hard. Right now, because I seem to be watching more videos on Facebook and they start the next one, and I’ve caught several episodes of that show with Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest. I just don’t like Kelly Ripa. That over the top bubbly, cheery personality. 🤮 I don’t like it. Don’t really care for Ryan Seacrest either. What’s with his face? He doesn’t look good. And why are his eyes black? It’s like he’s high on something.


3. If you were going to bury a time capsule, what would you put in it? Toilet paper, Clorox wipes, hand sanitizer wipes, hand sanitizer, and masks. I don’t know when the time capsule will be opened, but I’m betting whoever opens it wears masks. 

4. What is your saddest memory? When my Mom died, 36 years ago this past Wednesday.

5. Would you rather be in your pajamas or a suit all day? Jammies!

6. What’s the strangest place you’ve ever gone potty? In a field. I had no choice, I was out by the pond ice skating and there was nothing around.

7. How old were you went you had your first kiss? 18. This underaged kid came into the “disco” (or what they heck did they call it back then?) in Red Carpet Lanes bowling alley, apparently collecting kisses for a bet with his friends. He was probably 16. I figured what the heck, why not.

8. Do you have any strange or unique phobias? I cannot drive on the street where I had my car accident 4 years ago. Not even as a passenger. I had to have my wife drive me over there because my attorney had some questions and I had to look at the area to answer them. I also have a problem with people who go up to my bumper, almost hitting me at stoplights and stop signs. If I can’t see their grill I have flashbacks.


9. If you could bring back one toy from your childhood, what would it be? I would choose my matchbox and hot wheels cars. When I was a kid I would take a roll of paper shelf paper, cut it to the size I wanted and tape 2 pieces together. Then I used colored pencils and markers and created a city for my cars to drive around. It was like the rugs with the streets and buildings they have now. Of course my paper City was more elaborate. Lol!

 
10. If you could be any Disney villain, which would you be? Im not really “up” on Disney villains. The only one that comes to mine is Cruella De Ville. She was a sharp dresser, definitely in charge.

 
11. If your life was a novel, what would the title be. When will this stop sucking? Can’t I ever catch a break?


12. What do you need more of in your life? Friends. I have none. Sure, I have Facebook friends, but they don’t really interact with me. No messenger chats. Don’t say, you could message them. I’ve tried that. Doesn’t work.

13. What are your top 3 quotes? 

The only one I can think of is “the dude abides”. Anyone know where that’s from?

14. What do you want people to remember about you? That I really tried to help my kids be the best they are capable of. And damn! It is so hard.

15. What’s the biggest mistake you’ve made? My first marriage. I’ll just leave it at that.

Lola’s Diner cc 2008-2020

1 comment:

songbird's crazy world said...

Yeah, Cruella really knew how to dress

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©