Recent Posts

Friday, August 7, 2020

Day 139 of Sheltering In

Thursday. It was supposed to be laundry day, but my wife said she needed a ride to the doctor. So I slept in, got up and she says no, I don’t need a ride. So we went grocery shopping. We bought the ingredients for an Indian feast. I’ve been craving Indian food. Chicken Tikka Masala, Aloo Gobi, Saag Paneer, Naan, Samosas. I’ve previously made Chicken Tikka Masala, Saag Paneer, and Samosas. I think I’ll make the Aloo Gobi a day ahead, and the Samosas if I can. I will have to see how I feel. I wish I could make Cauliflower Naan and Masala Dosa. Haven’t had either since I lived in Chicago. I found a recipe for Cauliflower Naan!

Also at the store, Meijer, we got a 50lb bag of sand for 1/2 the price of Home Depot. Came home, directed my son on where to roll the Basketball Hoop, and how to place the bag on top and 2 patio pavers and 2 bricks. Then I had to try it out. Can I tell you how stupid that was? While I write L handed, I use my R hand for just about everything else, including shooting hoops. I have no strength in my R arm, so I moved closer and closer to the hoop. I made 3 shots. My son got some great exercise running to get the ball. My bad! 

I  H A T E  D O I N G  L A U N D R Y ! ! ! 

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020


2 comments:

Lin said...

I have a great (EASY!) crock pot recipe for tiki masala. Let me know if you want it. It's sort of a fix it and forget it sort of recipe.

Lolasdiner said...

Can you send it to my messenger or email?
Thank you!

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©