Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Day 194 of Sheltering In

Wednesday. A friend of my wife’s that just bought a house came over because she was in the area. We gave her da Bears sign I had made for her by a guy in J town. She is a big Bears fan. I killed it! She LOVED the sign and couldn’t stop talking about how her boyfriend who is not a Bears fan will just have to chill cuz she’s putting it in a prominent spot in her new home. This is the sign:
Makes me want to get one for myself.

After she left it was time to leave for PT. Before I left, my wife asked if we were going to her dad’s on Saturday to do laundry. Ahh, Saturday is our wedding anniversary. My wife said ‘No it’s not, it’s the 5th. My son backed up and said ‘whoa, no it’s the 3rd’ and was laughing his butt off because she got it wrong. Funny, NOT funny. She kept insisting it was the 5th. On that note, I left for PT. I never answered her about laundry. It is our 5th wedding anniversary, but it’s October 3rd.

I went to PT. N asked me if I saw the debate. K was working on my R shoulder and heard him. She said she watched part. I watched about 10 minutes. Then N went on and on about it. Then a client who is usually there when I’m there chimed in. Fortunately we all had a peaceful conversation. Nuff said about that.

After PT we stopped at Target, then Speedway. I got home and found that my shed was broken into. It didn’t look like anything was stolen, but they did breach the hasp and damaged the cross members. They weren’t in great shape in the first place, but now it looks like I’m going to have to replace the doors. More things I don’t have money for. Not happy. My wife did whatever to reattach the hasp and secure it. I went upstairs with ice packs.

In other news the prescription strength NSAID that our dr prescribed for my daughter’s migraines is causing slurred speech and excessive drowsiness. She won’t be taking it anymore. Dr wants her to have her psychiatrist up her meds. One of the meds is supposed to prevent or lessen Tardive Dyskinesia. She was told the slurred speech was Tardive Dyskinesia. She took 1 pill Monday night and 1 Tuesday morning. Not good. My daughter has had Tardive Dyskinesia in other forms in the past from other medications. She’s had uncontrollable mouth and tongue movements, repetitive hand movements, and one other that I can’t think of. In the past the Tardive Dyskinesia stopped after the medication was stopped. Tardive Dyskinesia can be permanent, even when the medication has been stopped. I’m praying that this side effect stops very soon. 

Supposedly the main office will have a check for me to pick up by the end of the week. I got my daughter a duffle bag to replace the one that got eaten by mice. I saw a bunch at Ross and picked out a $220 large Columbia duffle bag. I didn’t pay that, I paid $24.99+ tax. If you’re looking for duffle bags, backpacks, or athletic/leisure wear, Ross is the place to go. Adidas, Nike, Under Armor, Puma, Columbia and they get new stock in daily.

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©