Recent Posts

Saturday, October 3, 2020

Sunday Stealing-Funny Questions

Now for Sunday Stealing:
Hi! Your host is host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!

Stolen from Funny Questions


1. If You Could Use A Time Machine To Go Back In Time To Fix One Thing Or Go To The Future To See What It Is Like Which Would You Do?

I would go back and get divorced right after my son was born. 

2. If All Of A Sudden There Was A Depression Or There Were No Stores To Buy Food, Clothing, Etc. How Would You Manage?

I’d be a’right. I’d have to start my garden earlier in 2021 and water and feed to have a successful garden. 2020’s garden was terrible. I have about a dozen green tomatoes that will likely go bad and not ripen, leaving me with zero produce from my garden this year.

3. Are You Concerned With What Other People Think About You?

Not so much.

4. How Do You Handle People You Don’t Like? 

If I can’t avoid them, I’d KTWK. (Kill them with kindness.) 

5. What Do You Think Of Garden Gnomes? 

Love them! I have one that I take out at Christmas. He guards the tree and the nativity from our cats. All he really does is slow them down. Lol!

6. You’ve Been Given An Elephant. You Can’t Give It Away Or Sell It. What Would You Do With The Elephant?

I would create a business, obtain liability insurance, buy land and create an appropriate area for the elephant to live and give rides. I would sell elephant rides and use the money to pay for people to take care of the elephant and it’s habitat. Yes, liability insurance. It would absolutely be needed in case anyone was injured riding the elephant.

7. How Would You Design A Spice Rack For The Blind? 

Hire a designer.

8. How Lucky Are You And Why?

I’m one dollah lucky. I play the lottery and win $1. 

9. What’s your biggest kitchen fail? 

Not getting rid of the parquet floors and replacing with something else when I could have diy’d it before my car accident. I really don’t like parquet floors. Mine are also too dark and don’t go well with my light oak cabinets.

10. What’s the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in school?

The face plant I did the first day (and last day) I wore clogs to school. (It was the 70’s. Clogs were the new “in” thing after platform shoes went “out”.)

11. If you could kill off any character from a current television show, who would it be?

I can’t think of any “current” television shows. 

12 . If you could make a rule for a day and everyone had to follow it, what would it be?  

Be kind. For realz! Everyone’s life is affected by the coronavirus. We’re all on edge (even if we would never admit it). Some of us have lost loved ones and people dear to us. There may even be some of us who have not hugged or received a hug in many months. It wouldn’t kill you to smile and wave at the driver of the car that let you merge, or wave back to the driver that waves at you as you walk your dog or do your power walk. 

13. Would you rather be a hobbit or an elf for 24 hours? 

Really?

14. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?

Move to IL not knowing a single person. I didn’t move for my job at the time, I just wanted to move. I’ve been here 32 years. 

15. Would your rather shoot spaghetti out of your fingers or sneeze meatballs? 

I don’t know what purpose either would serve, but sneezing meatballs sounds painful.

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

6 comments:

Plastic Mancunian said...

I like the idea of just being kind.

:o)

Cheers

PM

LA Paylor said...

great answers

Bev Sykes said...

You don't mention feeding the elephant!

Lola said...

The people I hire care and feed the elephant. I have no idea what they eat.

CountryDew said...

Just being kind would help a whole lot if folks would practice that more often.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Kindness is the best medicine for anyone anytime. Our society is so rude most of the time and social media is anything but social. Oh, the ugliness of some people who think just because they are hiding behind a computer monitor they can treat people nasty. We live in such a sad, sad world! We were thinking similarly on what to do with an elephant. I hadn't thought a liability insurance but yep, that would be a definite must have. People will sue you just for looking at them cross-eyed. Have a good week!

Cathy

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©