Recent Posts

Sunday, April 4, 2021

Day 378, 379 of Sheltering In Happy 28th Birthday to my daughter


Happy Birthday to my daughter who turned 28 years old today! She requested we celebrate her birthday first, before we celebrated Easter. Since Easter dinner isn’t quite ready, we gave in. 

I also forgot to put together the Easter baskets, which ended up being gallon ziplock bags. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I went to Dollar Tree yesterday and looked for those plastic containers for organizing, but the location I went to no longer sells them. I figured I could use those as Easter baskets and then give them to my daughter for organizing when she moves into her apartment. I can’t believe they didn’t have any! I think it may be because they seemed to expand the grocery section.

Ok, happy birthday has been done.

Happy Easter everyone!

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2021

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©