Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Day 380 of Sheltering In-Waiting

Monday, Tuesday. Monday was PT. I woke up with horrible knee pain. I powered through, but my knee let go when I was side stepping, fortunately, that is done between parallel bars. I did 7 out of 10 and skipped the slant board, which I could have done, but my therapist said “that’s it, let’s get you some ice.” 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Tuesday was my daughter’s staffing for the group home. That was 35 minutes I can’t get back. Total WOT. Then...let’s just say it got very stressful at home. Then it started again at midnight. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Still doing the countdown because we are not even near the normal before the pandemic.

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2021


No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©