Recent Posts

Monday, June 8, 2020

Day 80 of Sheltering In

Monday. Laundromat day. Then I was on the phone with my new health insurance. I have an appointment at an out of network doctor (I’ve been seeing over 10 years) Wednesday. The insurance needs to do coordination of care paperwork to allow me to continue seeing this doctor until I find another. I got transferred several times and ended up being told someone from that department would call me. Apparently this is rocket science. Grrr. 

I’ve been sick with IBS issues for the last 5 days. My  stress level is high.

Brother-in-law was over. Guess what? He didn’t mow the backyard. He did something with my Eucalyptus bushes. I’m hoping he didn’t do a hack job. I wanted them trimmed heavily. I did not want it cut off at ground level. I’ll go take a look Tuesday. Anybody want any eucalyptus? I’ve got a large supply.

Tuesday I go to the orthopedic doctor for my shoulders. I am not looking forward to it. I know they are going to aggravate both shoulders and the tendons all the way to the wrist. Not my first rodeo, I know how the tech manipulates my arms to get the x-rays. Then the PA will test strength and range of motion. 

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©