Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Day 81 of Sheltering In

Tuesday. Never got a callback from care coordinator today. I answered every unknown call. I got Health Insurance Scam, home security system, car warranty scam. I got a call that most definitely was not BCBS. I don’t think they cold call to sign people up. I don’t know what the company was for home security, but we have that taken care of, and it’s likely a scam anyway. Car warranty, definitely a scam because my extended warranty barely started, so it’s not about to expire. I hate having to answer scam calls because I’m expecting a call from someone unknown, from somewhere unknown.

Ortho PA appointment today. Both shoulders, but they won’t look at both in a single appointment. I thought it was body part, and that’s why I have an appointment for my knee next week. The x-ray tech did not disappoint. My worst arm was moved in ways a well arm never is manipulated, and bonus, she had to do 8 times instead of 3 because they came out too dark and had to be redone. Grrr.

My daughter had a televisit with our PCP because she has been having asthma attacks too frequently. Staff refuses to allow her to use her Nebulizer. She is supposed to use it 4 times a day when her asthma is bad. Dr is faxing the office tomorrow to get them to follow his orders and take her for x-rays and testing. His tech conference called me with my daughter and said that he may need to call over there. Also, she needs a chest x-ray and something else, but staff refuse to take her and if I do it she will have to stay at my house for 2 weeks. Oh, bonus, dr wants her to get tested for the coronavirus. I get it, he wants to rule it out before he started treating her, probably for bronchitis. If staff hears she has to get tested they will isolate her again. #%$&@ Grr! 

My wife and son aren’t getting along, I don’t need my daughter thrown into that mix. Especially since she’s having issues breathing. I am so stressed from intervening, it’s no wonder why my IBS is acting up. I get she is in pain. She usually stays home all the time so I don’t know why she won’t take her medication.

Funnel cloud sighting, warning until 8pm. It better move along and skip where I live. I cannot handle another tornado causing damage to my home again. I just got the freezers filled with food the end of last month. If I lose that food, I will lose it. 2007 tornado whipped through our backyard knocking out power for more than 4 days, and a lot of damage done to my house, garage, and sheds. 

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

1 comment:

Lin said...

I was thinking of you in those storms yesterday. Yikes! That was some wind.

If you answer those scam calls, it just marks you for more. Try to wait and see if the caller leaves a message...or keeps calling.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©