Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Day 86, 87 of Sheltering In

Sunday, Monday. Did not leave the house on Sunday. (Which is what Sunday is supposed to be, for me, anyway.) I watched QVC’s In the Kitchen With David. It’s my guilty pleasure. Sometimes I get new recipe ideas, or learn more about using a new kitchen item. Very rarely I make a purchase. Last purchase was a set of 3 different sized scoops. One ice cream size, one meatball size and one cookie or melon baller size. I cannot recall what I did for the rest of the day.

Monday. Again, did not leave the house, but spent over 2 hours on the phone regarding benefits. And I get to do it again after I schedule another appointment. It won’t take as long, thankfully.

Tuesday I am back at the orthopedic doctor for my right knee. I can’t wait to find out what fun, unnatural positions they put my knee in for x-rays. My brother in law will be back again to not mow the backyard. He did trim back most of the eucalyptus bushes. Of course, not all of them. I’ve got a ton of cut eucalyptus branches.

I cannot find a thing to watch on the streaming services. ☹️

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©